• Japanese
  • Español
  • TextSize
  • -
  • +

トップ >  Home >  Admissions > Entry into the Country

Entry into the Country

All international applicants who plan to study at Seisen University are required to obtain the student visa before the entry to Japan, except for those from a visa-waiver country who plan to study at Seisen for a period of less than 3 months. For more information, please refer to the link below: